VelocitySchedulingSystem.com Re-Post Guidelines
Want to share VelocitySchedulingSystem.com articles and information?
You are welcome to re-post our content with the following restrictions.
VelocitySchedulingSystem.com is a website owned by Science of Business, Inc. All content including articles, blogs, videos, and other elements comprising VelocitySchedulingSystem.com are copyrighted works, and Science of Business, Inc (subject to the rights of our licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) has all rights therein.
Unless you follow the requirements below, you may NOT copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, modify, or in any way exploit any part of VelocitySchedulingSystem.com or any content therein, except as permitted in the following terms.
How to Share VelocitySchedulingSystem.com Content
This work may be reproduced and redistributed, in whole or in part, without alteration and without prior written permission, provided all copies contain the following:
- “© [Article Date] Science of Business, Inc. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Science of Business, Inc. Want to learn more about Velocity Scheduling System for custom job shops and machine shops? Visit www.VelocitySchedulingSystem.com“
- Complete original title and author credit directly below the headline.
- An original do-follow hyperlinks intact and active going back to the article location you are reproducing; all other hyperlinks within the article are do-follow and remain intact.
- You do not have to use any P.S. or P.P.Ss or the like that may be at the end of any article. But you must include this author bio: “About the Author: “Dr Lisa” Lang, is considered the foremost expert in the world on applying Theory of Constraints to job shop scheduling, machine shop scheduling and to marketing. She’s been named a “Trendsetter” in the USA Today and a “Manufacturing Champion” in Newsweek for her Velocity Scheduling System program and her work helping highly custom job shops and machine shops to become more productive and more globally competitive. She has appeared in CNBC, CBS, The Wall Street Journal, and Yahoo Finance to name a few. Dr Lisa is the President of the Science of Business, a consulting firm specializing in helping companies to achieve bottom line results. She has served as the Global Marketing Director for Dr Eliyahu Goldratt, father of Theory of Constraints and author of The Goal.”
- No changes or edits to title, content, hyperlinks, or images are permissible without written permission from Science of Business, Inc.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact info@ScienceofBusiness.com.